On this page you will find the links start your application for Membership of APSCo Australia as a recruitment start up company, an established professional staffing or recruitment company, as an affiliate partner or enrolment as a student in the APSCo Australia Certified Staffing Professional Program.
PLEASE CONSIDER THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR APPLICATION
- If you are already employed by an active APSCo Member company and wish to be linked to them, please proceed directly to the bottom of this page where you will find the link to do this.
- Please ensure that you review the details of each Membership type listed below and the relevant plans (where applicable) before proceeding to application.
- The information collected is for use in considering your application eligibility and for creation of your Membership Directory, as appropriate.
- It is a condition of Membership that the applicant and any subsequent user granted access maintain commitment to abide by the Association’s Constitution, Rules, and Code of Conduct.
- The Membership Application requires the company to provide contact information for a Company Representative. This person is the primary contact person for your Membership and in the case of Full Membership holds voting rights. This can be changed at a later date if required.
APSCo Australia invites full membership applications to Australian companies who actively participate in the supply/management/recruitment of professional (white collar) talent.
APSCo Australia's Affiliate Partner Network caters to Australian and international companies that supply products and/or services relevant to organisations in the Professional Staffing and Recruitment Industry.
Select More info below to access information for individuals wishing to enrol as a student into the APSCo Australia Staffing Professional Certification Program.