APSCo Australia's LaunchPad Membership
Specialised support for professional staffing and recruitment startups
APSCo Australia recognises that starting a recruitment business can be a stressful and confusing time.
Startup companies face challenges in navigating financial, legal, regulatory and lead generation needs while trying to develop best practice principles.
APSCo Australia has partnered with industry suppliers and mentors to deliver a brand new Membership package, just for startups.
|What is a LaunchPad Membership?
|Is my business eligible?
APSCo's LaunchPad Membership considers the needs and limitations of startups in the Australian professional staffing and recruitment industry.
LaunchPad Members receive exclusive access to the LaunchPad Toolkit, a first point of contact support program that is designed with the first 2 years of business in mind. Resources and support services available in the LaunchPad Toolkit follow a practical roadmap of planning to start a business, building your business, managing your business, maintaining your business standards and generating business growth. In addition to this, LaunchPad Members will also have access to a vast array of member benefits that can be viewed here
LaunchPad Membership with APSCo Australia is available to any professional staffing or recruitment business with ABN's registered in the last 18 months.
- LaunchPad Memberships must be paid in full within 14 days of invoice issue. There are no alternative payment terms available for Launchpad agreements.
- LaunchPad Membership is available with a maximum term of 2 consecutive years of Membership and will automatically convert to the standard Full Member conditions in the 3rd year.
- All APSCo Australia Memberships are ongoing agreements. Membership will automatically renew upon payment being received annually or until a Member has advised of their resignation in writing.
Upon enquiry, LaunchPad Members confirm agreement and ongoing compliance with, but not limited to, the following:
- APSCo Australia Constitution
- APSCo Australia Rules and Guidelines
- APSCo Australia Code of Conduct and Dispute Resolution Procedure
Submit a Launchpad Enquiry to initiate the process of pressing start on your success.
An APSCo representative will contact you within 48 business hours of your enquiry submission to discuss the establishment of your Membership.
Thank you to our LaunchPad Partners