The following terms and conditions apply to APSCo Australia Members:
All Members are bound by APSCo Australia's Code of Conduct, Constitution and Rules & Guidelines.
Failure to accept conditions of membership
All Members are required, upon application, to indicate they accept all terms and conditions of Membership. New applications and renewals will not be processed until confirmation is received.
Pricing/ Failure to pay
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars. Except where noted otherwise, the price displayed for products and services on our website is exclusive of GST.
APSCo Australia Full Membership fees are due annually on the 1st July. If the Full Member does not pay the Membership fees in the established timeframe or resigns, the Membership will lapse and the company will not have access to APSCo Australia Membership benefits.
If a Certified Professional’s Membership lapses or is resigned, that individual must not use any APSCo Australia's recognition or profile.
APSCo Australia Affiliate Membership fees are due annually on the 1st October. If an Affiliate Member does not pay their Membership fees in the established timeframe or resigns, the Membership will lapse and the company will not have access to APSCo Australia Membership benefits or profile opportunities.
Transfer of Membership
APSCo Australia Memberships are non-transferable.
Costs incurred by APSCo Australia in processing Membership fees
If APSCo Australia incurs any unexpected costs in processing Membership fees, those costs will be charged back to that Member. Costs may include but are not limited to bounced cheque fees and related bank charges.
Access to Member only sections of APSCo Australia's website
As an APSCo Australia Full Member, the company has access to the Members only sections of APSCo Australia's website. Company and consultant information can be accessed and if necessary details can be updated. APSCo Australia advises all classes of Members to keep their username and password information confidential. APSCo Australia Members are not permitted to share their username and password with non-Members.
Membership fees will not be refunded by APSCo Australia except where:
• exceptional circumstances (to be determined by APSCo Australia) prevents a Member from continuing their Membership
• written applications to the Membership Review Committee to be assessed on a case by case basis
• The details on this page were accurate at the time of publication
• From time to time it may be necessary for us to review this policy. We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time and to notify you of any amendments by posting an updated version on our website www.APSCo Australia.com
The APSCo Australia Shop
1. For any queries on payment, order status, freight and delivery for the APSCo Australia Shop please contact APSCo Australia on (03) 8622 4700 or info@APSCo Australia.com.au.
2. The generation and forwarding of an order by you (the "Customer") using the APSCo Australia Shop constitutes an offer to purchase the products from PRIA. All orders are subject to acceptance by APSCo Australia, and are otherwise subject to its general terms and conditions of sale.
3. The display of products and prices on the APSCo Australia Shop does not constitute an offer by APSCo Australia to unconditionally supply the products at displayed prices. All products and prices shown are indicative only, and are subject to product availability and price changes.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, APSCo Australia excludes all responsibility or liability for or arising out of any inaccurate or erroneous product descriptions which appear on the APSCo Australia Shop.
5. APSCo Australia accepts no liability for the Customer's security breaches, unauthorised use of the Customer's credit card or credit account, fraud, forgery or mistaken or unauthorised orders or payments. When purchasing from APSCo Australia, card details are transmitted through a secure server using Secure Pay. Card data is not hosted by APSCo Australia after processing.
6. APSCo Australia shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained in or on the APSCo Australia Shop. The Customer relies on the information contained in the APSCo Australia Shop at its own risk. The information in the APSCo Australia Shop is supplied on condition that any person accessing or using the information will make his or her own determination as to the accuracy and usefulness of the information.
7. APSCo Australia reserves the right to make any changes to the information contained in and the layout of the APSCo Australia Shop, including changes to its product range, ordering mechanisms and ordering terms.
8. Except in respect of implied warranties which cannot be excluded by law, APSCo Australia does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy, suitability for any purpose, merchantability of, title to or usefulness of the information on and contents of the APSCo Australia Shop or the products it supplies.
9. Except as may be prescribed or implied by law, APSCo Australia shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, or loss of use) arising out of or relating to the APSCo Australia Shop or the information contained therein or the products it supplies whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, in equity, under statute, at law or otherwise.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All goods and services ("Products") supplied by APSCo Australia are supplied on these terms and conditions, the supply of which is also subject to additional terms and conditions of sale.
2. No order shall be binding on APSCo Australia until accepted by APSCO AUSTRALIA. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these terms and conditions, is formed on acceptance by APSCO AUSTRALIA of an order from the Customer. APSCO AUSTRALIA reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where APSCO AUSTRALIA makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by APSCO AUSTRALIA.
3. Ownership of the Products does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Products or otherwise, to APSCO AUSTRALIA. Risk in the Products will pass on delivery to the Customer.
4. APSCO AUSTRALIA reserves the right to charge for delivery of the Products at any time, notwithstanding that it may not have previously done so. Administrative fees may also be imposed for orders under certain dollar values.
5. Any Products which are damaged or defective, delivered after their "use by" or "best before" date, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer's order, may be returned to APSCO AUSTRALIA within 14 days of invoice date, at no cost to the Customer. Products may not otherwise be returned.
6. Except for those required or implied by legislation, APSCO AUSTRALIA gives no express warranty in relation to products and services supplied to the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of APSCO AUSTRALIA. Certain legislation may imply conditions and warranties into these terms and conditions. To the extent that such conditions and warranties may lawfully be excluded, all such conditions and warranties are expressly excluded. The liability of APSCO AUSTRALIA under or arising out of the supply of goods and services for breach of any term, condition or warranty implied in or imposed upon the supply of goods and/or services by legislation, shall be limited, at the option or APSCO AUSTRALIA to:
(a) If the breach or liability relates to goods:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of the goods;
(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring
equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired;
(b) if the breach or liability relates to services;
(i) the supplying of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
7. Except as expressly provided above, APSCO AUSTRALIA shall not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products, any services supplied by APSCO AUSTRALIA or the failure of APSCO AUSTRALIA to comply with these terms and conditions.
8. These terms and conditions will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions contained in the Customer's order. In the event of any inconsistency, APSCO AUSTRALIA will be deemed, by delivering the Products to the Customer or supplying services to the Customer, to have made an offer to the Customer to sell the Products or supply the services pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the Products or accepts the services. APSCO AUSTRALIA reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
9. APSCO AUSTRALIA reserves the right to recover from the Customer all goods and services tax ("GST") payable in respect of the supply of goods and services to the Customer.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
11. The failure by APSCO AUSTRALIA to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right, power or privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.
Partnering Supplier Pricing
Where an item, program or service is offered for sale by one of our partnering suppliers, the price is provided by the partnering supplier with negotiated costs for APSCO AUSTRALIA Members.
Those products that are advertised and purchased direct from our partnering suppliers will be agreed and negotiated with that supplier directly.
Online items, once purchased, cannot be returned and no refunds apply unless the products are damaged or defective, delivered after their "use by" or "best before" date, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer's order, may be returned to APSCO AUSTRALIA within 14 days of invoice date, at no cost to the Customer. Products may not otherwise be returned.
Event Terms and Conditions:
1. All prices are in Australian dollars and exclusive of GST unless otherwise stated
2. APSCO AUSTRALIA reserves the right to change the program, or speaker, at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard is provided.
3. APSCO AUSTRALIA reserves the right to cancel an event if minimum numbers for registration are not met and will endeavour to provide a minimum 1 week notice for cancellations. APSCO AUSTRALIA will provide a full refund for the event ticket purchased, however APSCO AUSTRALIA not be responsible for any additional costs incurred by the registrant.
4. Registrations will not be finalised until payment has been processed and approved
5. In registering for APSCO AUSTRALIA events attendees agree that their image may be captured and used by way of photograph or video at the event, and used in future publication or promotion of the event. Attendees will not be entitled to remuneration, royalties or any other payments by APSCO AUSTRALIA for the use of their image.
6. APSCO AUSTRALIA reserves the right to prohibit entry or to eject any delegate whose behaviour is deemed unacceptable by APSCO AUSTRALIA staff and/or its agents.
Event Cancellation By Attendee Policy:
All cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the Event Co-ordinator at jo@APSCoAu.org
1 Month or More Notice Given
Registrations cancelled, in writing, at least one month before the event are fully refundable, minus any transaction fees. Payment will be made with 5 working days.
Less than One Month Notice Given
Registrations cancelled, in writing, less than a month before the event will incur an Administration fee, which is equal to 25% of the event registration fee. The rest will be refunded, minus any transaction fees. Payment will be made with 5 working days.
3 Days or Less Notice Given
Registrations cancelled, in writing, less than 3 days before the event are non-refundable.
If, for whatever reason, you book and are unable to attend you may send a substitute if notice is given in writing up to 24 hours before the event. Registrations after this time are non-transferable and non-refundable. APSCO Australia Member tickets are not transferable to non-Members.
Information Technology Contract and Recruitment Association Ltd (APSCO AUSTRALIA)
ACN: 143 665 025
T: +61 (0)3 8622 4770
F: +61 (0)3 9600 1950
Address: Suite 1022, Level 10, Tower 4, WTC, 611 Flinders Street, Melbourne VIC Australia 3005 for more information.
This site and its contents are subject to copyright. The site material copyright is owned by APSCo Australia , or in the case of some material, a third party. The site function and operation copyright is owned by Internet Vision Technologies Pty Ltd.
You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
This site includes registered trademarks, and other trademarks that are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Included Trademarks and Registered Trademarks are Trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis, the site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
APSCo Australia makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
Neither APSCo Australia , nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
APSCo Australia cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions, which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release APSCo Australia entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to third party sites. APSCo Australia is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under APSCo Australia control. You access those sites and/or use the site's products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by APSCo Australia of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
APSCo Australia does not permit any linkages to this site without prior permission.
This site is controlled by APSCo Australia . Your use of this site is governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Disputes arising from your use of this site are exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
This site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. APSCo Australia makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
APSCo Australia highly value the strong relationships we have with our customers. The collection of data at APSCo Australia is being handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers. The data we collect is handled sensitively, securely and with proper regard to privacy. APSCo Australia does not disclose, distribute or sell the data we collect from our clients to third parties.
This site uses a feature of your web browser known as "cookies" to store information and identify you to the system while your on a session. No personal details are contained in the cookies.