Arthur J. Gallagher
Need Financial Advice?
ITCRA has appointed Arthur J. Gallagher as its preferred provider of financial advice for IT Super members.
About Arthur J. Gallagher:
Arthur J. Gallagher is the world’s fourth largest insurance broking and risk management company. We have an extensive national broking network of more than 30 locations across Australia. We provide broking solutions to a wide range of clients from small to medium enterprises through to large multi-national corporations, as well as affinity partners and associations.
Locally focused. Nationally resourced. Internationally represented.
We have been working with ITCRA for more than 15 years and aim to continue delivering on our aspiration 'to position you to financially survive any insurable event' through:
• maintaining local relationships with our clients,
• leveraging our national and trans-Tasman influence with insurance companies to negotiate better deals and more coverage options,
• providing you with the 24/7 support and experience of our dedicated national claims team, and
• making the most of our global capability of industry-specific experts and offshore markets for your benefit.
OAMPS Insurance Brokers is now Arthur J. Gallagher. Your broker relationship is the same. The service you expect will continue and be enhanced by greater global capability.
How Arthur J. Gallagher can help you
Arthur J. Gallagher can provide you with quality advice in the following areas:
• Superannuation strategies
• Risk protection and insurance analysis
• Lifestyle planning and goal setting
• Savings and budgeting strategies
• Wealth creation strategies
• Pre-retirement/retirement planning
• Estate planning
• Centrelink planning
• Business succession planning
• Salary packaging advice
• Taxation Planning
Superannuation Guarantee increase July 2013- are you prepared?
NOW is the time to review existing and future employment / contracting arrangements in anticipation of these changes as it may result in an increase to your payroll costs from 1/7/2013. If ITCRA General and Business Members are in doubt, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, or seek your own legal advice.
If your staff or your contractors require advice on managing your personal superannuation ITCRA’s Financial Advice Partners - Arthur J. Gallagher are available to assist.