Arthur J. Gallagher
The Insurance Choice for ITCRA Members and Contractors
About Arthur J. Gallagher:
Arthur J. Gallagher is the world’s fourth largest insurance broking and risk management company. We have an extensive national broking network of more than 30 locations across Australia. We provide broking solutions to a wide range of clients from small to medium enterprises through to large multi-national corporations, as well as affinity partners and associations.
Locally focused. Nationally resourced. Internationally represented.
We have been working with ITCRA for more than 15 years and aim to continue delivering on our aspiration 'to position you to financially survive any insurable event' through:
- maintaining local relationships with our clients,
- leveraging our national and trans-Tasman influence with insurance companies to negotiate better deals and more coverage options,
- providing you with the 24/7 support and experience of our dedicated national claims team, and
- making the most of our global capability of industry-specific experts and offshore markets for your benefit.
OAMPS Insurance Brokers is now Arthur J. Gallagher. Your broker relationship is the same. The service you expect will continue and be enhanced by greater global capability.
Arthur J. Gallagher's professional knowledge and access to a wide range of respected underwriters, combined with ITCRA’s experience, has fostered a strong partnership to develop a professional insurance package that covers the specific risks relating to IT Recruitment Agencies and IT Contractors. Our ability to provide innovative products in local and global insurance markets is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Have you seen the latest Recruitment Insurance Checklist?
IT Contractors Insurance Package
This combined package provides Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance protection in the one policy for IT Contractors. The cover is extensive and the premium charged ranges from $1,000 for fees of less than $250,000 per annum. The policy is totally transportable within Australia and covers you as an IT Contractor regardless of where and who you may work for during the year.
In conjunction with the Information Technology Contract and Recruitment Association (ITCRA), we have developed competitive insurance policies specifically designed for your industry. Arthur J. Gallagher is continually negotiating improvements to its policies and insurance processes and these benefits are exclusively available to ITCRA members.
Some significant benefits we offer are:
- Combined Professional Indemnity and Public Liability policy covering:
- Independent Contractors in their own right
- Fraud and dishonesty of employees
- Infringement of intellectual property
- Property in the care, custody and control
- Workers’ Compensation premium reviews
- Occupational health and safety advice
- Contractual reviews of indemnity and insurance clauses
- Financial planning advice
- Monthly instalment options
Contact Arthur J.Gallagher Insurance Brokers:
Call: 1800 522 551
or for more information click here
Trade Credit Insurance
The Arthur J. Gallagher trade credit practice can provide tailored insurance solutions to protect your business against trade risks such as the insolvency of a key customer (liquidation, receivership or bankruptcy), payment default or continued non-payment by customers, or even political risks including contract frustration, export restriction, currency inconvertibility and exportation.
The key benefits of an effective trade credit insurance solution can include:
- Improving the confidence and security of your financial partners
- Protecting your profits
- Preserving your cash flow
- Growing your business with confidence
- Supporting and enhancing your own credit management
Find out more
The Arthur J. Gallagher trade credit practice can design a trade credit insurance solution for your specific business requirements.
Contact us and speak with one of our trade credit insurance specialists to find out more.
Call 03 9412 1555 or email email@example.com.