Please note as ITCRA has now merged with the Association of Professional Staffing Companies Global you may see reference to both Association names as we complete the full transition. Any new members who join from 1 December 2017 will be joining the Association of Professional Staffing Companies Australia.
Thanks for you interest in becoming a FULL MEMBER of the Association.
To provide leadership for Members based on knowledge, standards and influence.
Our agenda is Membership driven, our current goals are:
Standards: The Associations Standards to be the benchmarks for clients, candidates & regulators
Influence & Advocacy: To be the centre of informed influence & advocacy for Members
Value of Membership: Membership to be highly valued & represent integrity
The Benefits of becoming a Full Member are:
• A clear demonstration of your company's commitment to integrity and professionalism which will be publicly recognised
• Your company will be represented, as required, in positioning and advocacy activities and participate in Workforce Forums
• Your staff will have access to the Certification program and the Learning Hub
• You will be informed on critical industry issues via our e-newsletter
• Discounted training for your staff on a range of online courses and programs
• Your company will have access to Member Benefits which includes:
• the RIB Report – Discounted participation fee for Members
• the Professional Staffing Trends Review
• Invitation to the Defining The Future Forums
• Access to the Members Only Content including - Contract templates, employment legislation, HR matters, insurance, taxation, immigration, WHS and superannuation
• There will be opportunities to attend a range of FREE Member Networking events as well as access special Member rates for a number of functions including, breakfasts, business forums, and the Annual Gala Dinner
• There will also be access to a range of unique products and services including iSafe, People & Talent Management Standard, SkillsMatch
This combined with the Association's commitment to delivering an effective issue based Working Group and Committee structure, to address local as well as cross border issues as they arise, ensures the Association is working for you and contributing to your business and personal success.
This is a state based membership. Pricing is determined by how many states & territories you have offices in and the level of activity in those states.