APSCo Australia has several types of membership available to Australian companies who actively participate in the supply/management/recruitment of professional talent. This includes RPO, MSP, CMC’s and internal recruitment teams.
Full Membership opportunities are scaled according to needs and jurisdictions. Any combination of jurisdictions, sectors and brands can create a Membership.
Applying for Membership
1. The information collected is for use of the Membership Review Panel and for the Membership Directory, as appropriate.
2. It is a condition of Membership that you make a commitment to abide by the Association’s Constitution, Rules, and Code of Conduct.
3. The Membership Application requires the company to provide contact information for a Company Representative. This person is the primary contact person for your Membership and, where appropriate has the voting rights.
Membership Application Process
The Membership Application requires you to complete a number of steps:
1. Create an account with APSCo Australia for invoice and contact purposes
2. Respond to the email to reset your password
3. Log in and go to My Portal and complete each level of information required;
• Personal information including duties and contact information
• Business details capturing key information as well as other locations, brands and specialisms.
• Contact information for the Company Representative
• Company statistics
• Insurance and policies
At this stage you have completed your Membership Application. Well done!
Additionally, you may also choose to create a Directory listing and opt in to Communications and Interest Groups.
What happens next?
Once you have completed the application process the APSCo Membership Review Committee will review your application and the APSCo Australia General Manager will contact you to discuss the various Membership options and benefits to suit your business.
All Membership options include:
• Regular Networking events and Member Meetings at no cost
• Online and face-to-face professional development and leadership events for every staff member at discount rates.
• Business Resources for key compliance programs.
• Business Verification Review including Director Declaration and Financial Verification
• Opportunities to join Specialism and Regional Interest Groups