Applying for Membership
1. The information collected is for use of the Membership Review Panel and for the Membership Directory, as appropriate.
2. It is a condition of Membership that you make a commitment to abide by the Association’s Constitution, Rules, and Code of Conduct.
3. The Membership Application requires the company to provide contact information for a Company Representative. This person is the primary contact person for your Membership.
Membership Application Process
1. Create an account with APSCo Australia for invoice and contact purposes
2. Respond to the email to reset your password
3. Log in and go to My Portal and complete each level of information required.
What happens next?
Once your online application has been submitted and reviewed, a member of our team will be in contact to discuss the appropriate Membership options, pricing and included benefits to suit your business needs.