APSCo Australia recognises and partners with suppliers and providers to the professional staffing & recruitment market through Affiliate Membership. Affiliate Members have access to a broad range of benefits that ensure your business is profiled to key markets and supported for growth. These benefits are all accessible at www.apscoau.org with many at no cost or discounted for Affiliate Members. These are regularly refreshed with new opportunities.
We are excited to welcome these new companies to our benefits program.
APSCo Australia Strategic Affiliate Member, Gallagher Benefits asks the question, “do you have a shareholder and buy/sell agreement in place to protect your business? Don’t have a buy/sell agreement in place? Already have a shareholder agreement?
1. Gallagher Benefits will arrange a free no obligation half hour phone consultation with a lawyer from a legal practice to discuss your Business Succession planning including the drafting of a shareholder and buy/sell agreement OR
2. Gallagher Benefits will arrange a free assessment of your current shareholder agreement from a legal group we use, to determine whether there are any shortfalls in your current contractual arrangements including the buy/sell protection already in place. Click here for more information or contact Matthew or 0466 230 384. If you want some background download the webinar discussion here.
Staffing Industry Metrics and HHMC Global are delighted to release the 2019 ANZ Recruitment Remuneration Survey, allowing organisations to participate by contributing 2019 data. The Survey benchmarks most levels of salary in a recruitment organisation and, with support from APSCo Australia Affiliates APositive Workforce Finance and DaXtra APSCo Members can participate with a 50% discount. Click here for more information.
Ongoing benefits include:
APSCo Australia works for your business by:
- providing support materials, programs, advice and knowledge;
- negotiating discounted products; and services;
- profiling your company to clients, contractors and Government;
- informing your business of changes and challenges facing the sector;
- connecting you and your business with peers to create better opportunities;
- developing your teams with relevant and current professional development;
Joining APSCo Australia just makes good business sense when you review the details of these opportunities.
Click on the menu items below to read more.