APSCo Australia is under new management in 2020. Managing Director Lesley Horsburgh will lead the Association on a new journey in 2020 as we plan to bring some exciting new initiatives and opportunities to Members and Affiliates. Read more about Lesley's 2020 APSCo vision here
APSCo Australia Members have access to a broad range of established benefits to support all aspects of their business.
Our Signature Benefit - Advice when you need it
Our most popular Member benefit in 2019 was our Advice Line service.
The service is a combination of telephone and email – ensuring business will have a rapid response to queries in the first instance. The standard agreed to by the providers of the service is immediate advice or email/call returned within 24 hours and up to 30 minutes telephone or written advice at no cost to Members.
Whether you don’t know where to go for help, or you are looking for support or a second opinion on your in house advice suppliers, APSCo Australia has someone who can help you. The Advice Line headlines the following suite of in-built membership benefits for APSCo members, including:
- Access to templates, guides, checklists, readings and policies on essential legislative requirements; and procedures and templates to reflect the core needs of business operations. Access to these documents and templates help get new businesses get set up swiftly and with no additional cost.
- Discounts on quality assurance products, including ISO quality certifications, iSuite business compliance assessments, iSafe client WHS risk assessment and the Talent Engagement Standard.
- Discounted contract reviews and business and Modern Awards checks.
- Access to unique insurance products for business, personal, travel and worker's compensation.
- Profiling in the online member directory - the point for clients, candidates and labour hire licensing regulators to confirm your membership of the association.
- Access to a digital toolkit of membership logos, certificates and membership messaging.
- Access to latest association and industry news, podcasts, event updates and member alerts.
- Entry to the APSCo Awards for Excellence which recognise individuals and organisations who demonstrate and support the professional standards that APSCo Australia embodies.
- Access to attend APSCo events at discounted rates.
- Access to the Recruitment Professional Certification.
- Access to discounted education and learning opportunities as advertised.
- Access to employee assistance programs and benefits for contractors.