Leadership Matters - Optimising focus & mastering distraction
APSCo is delighted to welcome Wendy Cole, Founding Director of iMastery, to our first Leadership Matters webinar event. Optimising focus and mastering distraction are key to ensuring productivity is optimal. In this webinar hear how to harness techniques that will focus your team, prioritise workloads and ensure outcomes are achieved.
Would you like smarter, simpler and better ways of working that allow for enhanced focus, more control over your workload and greater impact?
This mini-masterclass invites you to dive into:
- Insights from neuroscience: the brain’s hardwiring for distraction and novelty and how this plays havoc with our productivity and impact, regardless of working from the office or remotely.
- Importance of deep work and strengthening our attentional intelligence, whether that be working from home or the office.
- Parkinson’s Law and the Pomodoro Technique and implications for powering through marketing calls, strengthening connections and enhancing your impact.
Do you have a question for Wendy?
Please submit your questions by COB Wednesday, August 19th to firstname.lastname@example.org
About our Guest
Wendy Cole - iMastery
Wendy is the founding director of iMastery and an inspiring executive productivity advisor, speaker and coach. Wendy designs and facilitates leadership and productivity training to support busy professionals and organisations to optimise focus, master distraction and elevate employee engagement and profitability.
Wendy started her professional career with a multi-national recruitment company and went on to hold a variety of recruiting and leadership roles in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and the USA. In 2005, she founded, iPeople, a recruitment and training company with offices in both Melbourne and Sydney. She went on to sell the recruiting division of iPeople in 2010, and retained and developed the training consultancy iMastery.
Instructions to register for this event
1. If you are a Member please ensure you are logged in. Please note this is a Member only event.
2. If you are employed by a Member company but do not have a login, please email email@example.com to get one.
3. If you are not a Member and you would like to enquire about Membership please click here
4. Click Register Attendees and enter your email address and click Look Up - this will pre-fill the information we have for you in the database
5. Click Add to Cart and continue to Checkout and click Next
6. IMPORTANT - Click Place Order
7. You will receive confirmation of your event and any further information required. If you DO NOT receive confirmation email firstname.lastname@example.org
On registering for this event you agree to the APSCo Australia Event Terms and Conditions. Read more
A note about APSCo Australia’s Live Events amid the COVID-19 outbreak
The health and well-being of our event participants, facilitators, presenters and internal teams are our priority here at APSCo and we are taking our role in reducing the risk of the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously; monitoring the COVID-19 situation daily and seeking guidance from the relevant health authorities and Government departments.
For the foreseeable future, we will be LIVE video streaming our events on ZOOM. In order to ensure the impact of interactive discussion is not lost, our streamed events will allow for audience questions.
We understand that during this time learning new skills and sharing experiences remain a high priority for Members and we hope that this flexibility in our events format encourages you to continue to engage in our events program.
Should you have any concerns or queries, please contact APSCo Australia at email@example.com