A further outcome of the Defining the Future program Squire Patton Boggs have updated the contract templates available to Business Members – using the agreed definitions and characteristics arising from these Forums. Each template is accompanied by Guidance Notes and should always be referenced back to the foundation documents from the Forum: Characteristics and Rights and the Definitions Matrix. These documents are applicable across the broader contracting sector and not just applicable to ICT.
The available contract templates and guidance notes are:
- Client Service Agreement
- Client Service Agreement_Guidance Notes
- Individual Independent Contractor
- Individual Independent Contractor - Guidance Notes
- Pty Ltd Independent Contractor
- Pty Ltd Independent Contractor - Guidance Notes
- Flex Worker/Labour Hire Contractor
- Flex Worker/Labour Hire Contractor - Guidance Notes
NON-MEMBERS CAN PURCHASE THE CONTRACT TEMPLATES THROUGH THE ITCRA SHOP
Business Members are also advised to reference the updated Modern Award Guides released last month –as these are essential in ensuring contract terms capture the necessary Award requirements.