Is your Business Succession Adequate?
A Business Succession Plan is a strategy for the smooth and orderly handover of a business from one owner/manager to another in particular circumstances, such as the planned or unplanned departure of one partner from the business.
Financial Adviser Matthew Aitchison joins Julie Mills on Across the MD's Desk to help Members understand the needs for adequate Business Succession Planning.
Subject Matter Presenters:
Julie Mills, Managing Director, APSCo Australia
Matthew Aitchison, Financial Advisor, Gallagher Benefit Services
Instructions to register for this event
1. If you are a Member please ensure you are logged in so you see the correct pricing for this event.
2. If you are employed by a Member company but do not have a login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get one.
3. If you are not a Member and you would like to enquire about Membership please click here
4. Click Register Attendees and enter your email address and click Look Up - this will pre-fill the information we have for you in the database
5. Click Add to Cart and continue to Checkout and click Next
6. IMPORTANT - Click Place Order
On registering for this event you agree to the APSCo Australia Event Terms and Conditions. Read more
About Across the MD's Desk
APSCo Australia’s Across the MD’s Desk webinars are FREE to individuals registered by their companies as participants for APSCo programs, as well as for Certified Recruitment Professionals and those undertaking study for the exam.
The live to air sessions address timely issues and general topics of interest.
Topics are driven by Member questions to the APSCo Assists Advice Line, decisions by courts and regulators, by Certification exam results and the Talent Engagement Standard audit program.