- 22 Jul 2022
Working across borders
Over the past 2 and a half years, the pandemic has brought International Remote Work (IRW) further into the spotlight, with the notion of 'Working from Anywhere' not only becoming a reality, but being promoted as an employee benefit offered by many organisations.
The re-opening of international borders has compounded this issue, leaving many organisations ill-prepared to navigate the complex arrangements associated with IRW.
This webinar will discuss the key issues and challenges, and explore how some organisations are using IRW to support their talent strategy.
Ernst & Young's Maroun Elias, Kim Duvenage, and Donna Trembath will explore the key considerations for recruitment agencies, including:
- What is the definition of International Remote Work (IRW) and what are the different IRW personas?
- What are the key issues and challenges associated with IRW?
- How are organisations using IRW to support their talent strategy?
- How does immigration have an impact on IRW with respect to talent shortages?
- How is EY helping its clients with IRW?
Who should attend?
Does your business have an international remote work policy, or is looking to venture into one? Whether you have one or you're investigating the idea, this webinar will provide insights into the realities of IRW.
Dedicated time for audience Q&A means our epxerts from EY will be on hand to answer all your queries.
On purchasing this product you agree to the APSCo Australia Product Purchase Terms and Conditions Read More.