When is a casual not a casual?
APSCo Australia presents this upcoming webinar in light of last week's landmark Federal Court judgement in the WorkPac Pty Ltd v Rossato case and the hotly debated issue of the definition of a casual worker in the eyes or the law.
Join us to hear from APSCo Affiliate Partner and legal expert, Martin Richardson of Corvus Legal. Martin will advise how you can best protect your business against the inevitable increase in class actions against employers.
Ensure you have your questions ready to be answered LIVE during this interactive session.
Instructions to register for this event
1. If you are a Member please ensure you are logged in. Please note this is a Member only event.
2. If you are employed by a Member company but do not have a login, please email email@example.com to get one.
3. If you are not a Member and you would like to enquire about Membership please click here
4. Click Register Attendees and enter your email address and click Look Up - this will pre-fill the information we have for you in the database
5. Click Add to Cart and continue to Checkout and click Next
6. IMPORTANT - Click Place Order
7. You will receive confirmation of your event and any further information required. If you DO NOT receive confirmation email firstname.lastname@example.org
On registering for this event you agree to the APSCo Australia Event Terms and Conditions. Read more
A note about APSCo Australia’s Live Events amid the COVID-19 outbreak
The health and well-being of our event participants, facilitators, presenters and internal teams are our priority here at APSCo and we are taking our role in reducing the risk of the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously; monitoring the COVID-19 situation daily and seeking guidance from the relevant health authorities and Government departments.
For the foreseeable future, we will be LIVE video streaming our events on ZOOM. In order to ensure the impact of interactive discussion is not lost, our streamed events will allow for audience questions.
We understand that during this time learning new skills and sharing experiences remain a high priority for Members and we hope that this flexibility in our events format encourages you to continue to engage in our events program.
Should you have any concerns or queries, please contact APSCo Australia at email@example.com