- 29 Nov 2023
Transforming Workplace Dynamics with Emotional Intelligence
Join APSCo to explore how emotional intelligence (EI) can be used to identify effective leadership potential in your organisation and help recruiters make better and more informed candidate hiring decisions.
Leaders with high EI are particularly skilled at motivating teams, and enhancing productivity, while candidates' listening skills, problem solving competencies and strong communication abilities are highly sought after across multiple industries.
Is your organisation giving enough time to understanding emotional intelligence? In this interactive webinar, Preetie Boler from Empowered by Design will discuss:
1. Understanding the fundamentals for organizational and people success
2. The Concept of EI and its impact in the workplace
3. EI for effective leadership
4. EI in Recruitment and Candidate Selection
5. The assessment, development, and enhancement of EI Skills
Please bring along questions for Preetie for dedicated Q&A time.
Who should attend?
- People & Culture Managers
- Managers at all levels
- Succession planners and decision makers
- HR Officers
- Hiring Managers
- Candidate Managers
- Anyone interested in learning more about EI
On purchasing this product you agree to the APSCo Australia Product Purchase Terms and Conditions Read More.