Tapping into Talent: Setting your marketing strategy for 2021
COVID-19 has accelerated the need to engage with audiences through media.
Our ability to meet and convert talent from passive to active candidates at events, in planes, at restaurants (and anywhere else we have traditionally performed this) has ended, at least for some time.
Now is the time for strategy, not tactics. Recruitment agencies need to have a clear marketing strategy for both innovative and sustainable talent acquisition and conversion, and their client development activity.
Join Mike Beeley, CEO at Lightbox Communications for this upcoming digital marketing webinar, where he will cover the following topics:
- Knowing what works and measuring outcomes through different channels
- Getting your technology right
- In-house vs external strategy
- Media executions - How digital profiling works, what is programmatic advertising, how to track and report, when and how to use Facebook, encouraging candidate referrals, and measuring complex campaigns.
- Understanding your clients’ employee value proposition (EVP)
- Content - How to generate and distribute market-leading data and opinion that helps clients and candidates engage with you.
Starting his Recruitment Marketing career in 1985 in the UK, Mike moved to Australia in 1989 and has spent the last 30+ years helping global and local organisations uncover and understand their EVP, and market their employment proposition to their target audiences through traditional and emerging media channels and technologies.
Through his agency Lightbox Communications, he supports organisations in both the public and private sectors in building the resources to create talent pipelines through a strong employer brand and talent experience process. He is a regular speaker on how talent acquisition and retention can form the backbone of a strong workforce plan.
Instructions to register for this event
1. If you are a Member please ensure you are logged in. Please note this is a Member-only event.
2. If you are employed by a Member company but do not have a login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get one.
3. If you are not a Member and you would like to enquire about Membership please click here
4. Click Register Attendees and enter your email address and click Look Up - this will pre-fill the information we have for you in the database
5. Click Add to Cart and continue to Checkout and click Next
6. IMPORTANT - Click Place Order
7. You will receive confirmation of your event and any further information required. If you DO NOT receive confirmation email email@example.com
On registering for this event you agree to the APSCo Australia Event Terms and Conditions. Read more
A note about APSCo Australia’s Live Events amid the COVID-19 outbreak
We will be LIVE video streaming our events until further notice.
. In order to ensure the impact of interactive discussion is not lost, our streamed events will allow for audience questions.
We understand that during this time learning new skills and sharing experiences remain a high priority for Members and we hope that this flexibility in our events format encourages you to continue to engage in our events program.
Should you have any concerns or queries, please contact APSCo Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org