Strength, Strategy and Action: Making better decisions with a stronger mindset
Just six months ago the recruitment industry began a new year on a positive note, with business confidence buoyant. Now, in a very different place, recruitment agency owners are leading businesses at a time when pressure has never been so high.
The recruitment industry has rallied together and provided amazing support – recruitment agencies, industry associations and vendors have all pitched in. But there is a long way to go.
The need for haste combined with imperfect data, means many decisions will likely be more dramatic than anything encountered in a manager’s business life.
Rod Hore and Paul Lyons discuss the need for strategic decision making and the mindset required to push through and prosper beyond the current environment. Join us for a positive conversation and send in your concerns or questions to have them answered.
Instructions to register for this event
1. If you are a Member please ensure you are logged in. Please note this is a Member only event.
2. If you are employed by a Member company but do not have a login, please email email@example.com to get one.
3. If you are not a Member and you would like to enquire about Membership please click here
4. Click Register Attendees and enter your email address and click Look Up - this will pre-fill the information we have for you in the database
5. Click Add to Cart and continue to Checkout and click Next
6. IMPORTANT - Click Place Order
7. You will receive confirmation of your event and any further information required. If you DO NOT receive confirmation email firstname.lastname@example.org
On registering for this event you agree to the APSCo Australia Event Terms and Conditions. Read more
A note about APSCo Australia’s Live Events amid the COVID-19 outbreak
The health and well-being of our event participants, facilitators, presenters and internal teams are our priority here at APSCo and we are taking our role in reducing the risk of the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously; monitoring the COVID-19 situation daily and seeking guidance from the relevant health authorities and Government departments.
For the foreseeable future, we will be LIVE video streaming our events on ZOOM. In order to ensure the impact of interactive discussion is not lost, our streamed events will allow for audience questions.
We understand that during this time learning new skills and sharing experiences remain a high priority for Members and we hope that this flexibility in our events format encourages you to continue to engage in our events program.
Should you have any concerns or queries, please contact APSCo Australia at email@example.com