Post-termination: Enforceability of post-termination restraints - October
APSCo Australia invites you to join Nicola Martin and Erin Kidd from the Labour & Employment Practice Group at Squire Patton Boggs for Part 2 of SPB's informative webinar series where we delve deeper into the legal framework underpinning employee termination in Australia, focusing on post-termination: Enforceability of post-termination restraints.
Whether you are new to managing the termination of employees, or are just attending the webinar as a refresher, you will take away an understanding or renewed understanding of the following:
- An overview of the adverse action regime, including who is eligible to make a claim and the remedies available
- Learnings from recent case law
- Key tips and tricks for setting your organisation up to successfully defend a claim
- What happens after termination (post-termination restraints – are they enforceable?)
- Drafting post-termination restraints for success
- Answering the questions from Part 1 that members raised
- Q&A session
On purchasing this product you agree to the APSCo Australia Product Purchase Terms and Conditions Read More.