Labour hire licensing - a positive conversation with clients.
Julie Mills and Dianne Gibert want to share with attendees today some of the questions that clients have been asking them about licensing, some of the concerns they have about how it will impact them if they get it wrong. In these conversations both Julie and Dianne have encouraged clients to continue to be confident in assessing their staffing and recruitment partners – the licensing is a registration tool – there are stronger accreditations such as Association Membership that they should continue to consider.
However, as partners to your clients we will share some tips to enhance your trusted adviser status as we share what we know is keeping clients awake at night.
Subject Matter Presenters:
Dianne Gibert, Managing Director, Certex International
Instructions to register for this event
1. If you are a Member please ensure you are logged in so you see the correct pricing for this event.
2. If you are employed by a Member company but do not have a login, please email email@example.com to get one.
3. If you are not a Member and you would like to enquire about Membership please click here
4. Click Register Attendees and enter your email address and click Look Up - this will pre-fill the information we have for you in the database
5. Click Add to Cart and continue to Checkout and click Next
6. IMPORTANT - Click Place Order
On registering for this event you agree to the APSCo Australia Event Terms and Conditions. Read more
About Across the MD's Desk
APSCo Australia’s Across the MD’s Desk webinars are FREE to individuals registered by their companies as participants for APSCo programs, as well as for Certified Recruitment Professionals and those undertaking study for the exam.
The live to air sessions address timely issues and general topics of interest.
Topics are driven by Member questions to the APSCo Assists Advice Line, decisions by courts and regulators, by Certification exam results and the Talent Engagement Standard audit program.