Government’s Review of employment legislation – we have you covered with iEngage!
The Federal Government's latest review of employment laws raises serious questions about who faces liability in staffing and recruitment related business arrangements. The Industrial Relations Minister and Attorney-General Christian Porter outlined a number of possibilities for reform including but not exclusive to: introducing criminal sanctions and higher penalties for breaching the Fair Work Act, extending liability across the worker supply chain, and expanding laws against sham contracting. This review is not just about our sector – it’s about employers generally but we have a role to play in the supply chain discussions.
Certex International’s iEngage and iSafe modules of the Talent Engagement Standard have both been presented to the Attorney General and create the background to our response to the review. In this week’s webinar Dianne will outline the iEngage tool which has proved so popular with APSCo Members in mapping their contracting supply chain and how it sets a benchmark for affirmative action rather than the current trend of increasing sanctions.
Subject Matter Presenters:
Dianne Gibert, Managing Director, Certex International
Instructions to register for this event
1. If you are a Member please ensure you are logged in so you see the correct pricing for this event.
2. If you are employed by a Member company but do not have a login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get one.
3. If you are not a Member and you would like to enquire about Membership please click here
4. Click Register Attendees and enter your email address and click Look Up - this will pre-fill the information we have for you in the database
5. Click Add to Cart and continue to Checkout and click Next
6. IMPORTANT - Click Place Order
On registering for this event you agree to the APSCo Australia Event Terms and Conditions. Read more
About Across the MD's Desk
APSCo Australia’s Across the MD’s Desk webinars are FREE to individuals registered by their companies as participants for APSCo programs, as well as for Certified Recruitment Professionals and those undertaking study for the exam.
The live to air sessions address timely issues and general topics of interest.
Topics are driven by Member questions to the APSCo Assists Advice Line, decisions by courts and regulators, by Certification exam results and the Talent Engagement Standard audit program.