Digital plan and business strategy – where do they intersect?
Julie Mills will be joined by JXT’s Rick Mare for the first in a series of webinars on digital strategies as part of the Leading Edge program. The discussion this week will focus on the how the digital plan for a business intersects with the business strategy. Julie will aim to unravel the key elements of a digital plan, the priorities if you are starting from scratch (or re-starting!) does business size make a difference and more. Attendees will receive a useful workbook and checklist to do a review of their own and perhaps update their activity or maybe give it the thumbs up. Don’t let your competitors have the edge – come and join us for a great discussion.
Subject Matter Presenters:
Julie Mills, Managing Director, APSCo Australia
Rick Mare, Founder and CEO, JXT Global
Instructions to register for this event
1. If you are a Member please ensure you are logged in to see the correct pricing for this event.
2. If you are employed by a Member company but do not have a login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get one
3. If you are not a Member and you would like to enquire about Membership please click here
4. Click Register Attendees and enter your email address and click Look Up - this will pre-fill the information we have for you in the database
5. Click Add to Cart and continue to Checkout and click Next
6. IMPORTANT - Click Place Order
7. You will receive confirmation of your event and any further information required. If you DO NOT receive confirmation email email@example.com immediately.
On registering for this event you agree to the APSCo Australia Event Terms and Conditions. Read more
About Across the MD's Desk
APSCo Australia’s Across the MD’s Desk webinars are FREE to individuals registered by their companies as participants for APSCo programs, as well as for Certified Recruitment Professionals and those undertaking study for the exam.
The live to air sessions address timely issues and general topics of interest.
Topics are driven by Member questions to the APSCo Assists Advice Line, decisions by courts and regulators, by Certification exam results and the Talent Engagement Standard audit program.