Defining the Future webinar - The 3 R’s Recruit, Remunerate, Retain
Attracting great talent and developing effective remuneration programs to ensure staff retention are significant factors in business success. Rod Hore & Nigel Harse will outline the effect of current high levels of unsustainable staff turnover within the industry and why remuneration and benefits are fast becoming major factors impacting many recruitment agencies. The dynamic Remuneration Dashboard and Annual Report Analysis are essential tools assisting recruitment agency owners and managers to set future strategy and gain operational control of their biggest headache and expense. Join us to find out the facts on remuneration for a variety of key roles in Melbourne and across the country.
Subject Matter Presenters:
Rod Hore, Director, HHMC Global
Nigel Harse, Managing Director, Staffing Industry Metrics
Instructions to register for this event
1. If you are a Member please ensure you are logged in so you see the correct pricing for this event.
2. If you are employed by a Member company but do not have a login, please email email@example.com to get one.
3. If you are not a Member and you would like to enquire about Membership please click here
4. Click Register Attendees and enter your email address and click Look Up - this will pre-fill the information we have for you in the database
5. Click Add to Cart and continue to Checkout and click Next
6. IMPORTANT - Click Place Order
On registering for this event you agree to the APSCo Australia Event Terms and Conditions. Read more
About Across the MD's Desk
APSCo Australia’s Across the MD’s Desk webinars are FREE to individuals registered by their companies as participants for APSCo programs, as well as for Certified Recruitment Professionals and those undertaking study for the exam.
The live to air sessions address timely issues and general topics of interest.
Topics are driven by Member questions to the APSCo Assists Advice Line, decisions by courts and regulators, by Certification exam results and the Talent Engagement Standard audit program.