Attraction & Retention – the research and the reality?
This webinar brings us full circle from our last Leading Edge panel discussion as today’s commentator, Julie Mills, APSCo Managing Director and Rod Hore, Director of HHMC Global discuss the outcomes of two key pieces of research that bring the attraction and retention topic to the forefront of business knowledge.
Rod will provide a synopsis of some key points in two surveys he has oversight across: the HHMC Business Intentions Report which unpacks what business sees as positives and challenges in the year ahead and the SIM/HHMC Remuneration Report ( in partnership with APSCo Australia), that looks at the reality of what is occurring and what businesses are doing in the attraction, retention and remuneration space.
This will be a snapshot, there will be a deeper dive into the Report in a future webinar but the comparison between these reports and the commentary from the other panellists in this series makes for some interesting HR and business considerations.
Subject Matter Presenters:
Julie Mills, Managing Director, APSCo Australia
Rod Hore, Director, HHMC Global
Instructions to register for this event
1. If you are a Member please ensure you are logged in to see the correct pricing for this event.
2. If you are employed by a Member company but do not have a login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get one
3. If you are not a Member and you would like to enquire about Membership please click here
4. Click Register Attendees and enter your email address and click Look Up - this will pre-fill the information we have for you in the database
5. Click Add to Cart and continue to Checkout and click Next
6. IMPORTANT - Click Place Order
7. You will receive confirmation of your event and any further information required. If you DO NOT receive confirmation email email@example.com immediately.
On registering for this event you agree to the APSCo Australia Event Terms and Conditions. Read more
About Across the MD's Desk
APSCo Australia’s Across the MD’s Desk webinars are FREE to individuals registered by their companies as participants for APSCo programs, as well as for Certified Recruitment Professionals and those undertaking study for the exam.
The live to air sessions address timely issues and general topics of interest.
Topics are driven by Member questions to the APSCo Assists Advice Line, decisions by courts and regulators, by Certification exam results and the Talent Engagement Standard audit program.