Artificial Intelligence and strong relationships – does one exclude the other?
In the next of our Defining the Future webinars Julie Mills will be talking to Peter Stackpole the CEO and Founder of smartAI, an APSCo Affiliate, about artificial intelligence and it’s continued march into businesses across the world – not just recruitment companies. The conversation will be wide ranging and Julie is looking for some answers to the positives and negatives of AI as well as a bit of a window into the future. Be sure to mark the date in your diary as we look at the doomsday prophets and the futuristic optimists. Who knows where we will end up!
Subject Matter Presenters:
Peter Stackpole, CEO and Founder, smartAI
Instructions to register for this event
1. If you are a Member please ensure you are logged in so you see the correct pricing for this event.
2. If you are employed by a Member company but do not have a login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get one.
3. If you are not a Member and you would like to enquire about Membership please click here
4. Click Register Attendees and enter your email address and click Look Up - this will pre-fill the information we have for you in the database
5. Click Add to Cart and continue to Checkout and click Next
6. IMPORTANT - Click Place Order
On registering for this event you agree to the APSCo Australia Event Terms and Conditions. Read more
About Across the MD's Desk
APSCo Australia’s Across the MD’s Desk webinars are FREE to individuals registered by their companies as participants for APSCo programs, as well as for Certified Recruitment Professionals and those undertaking study for the exam.
The live to air sessions address timely issues and general topics of interest.
Topics are driven by Member questions to the APSCo Assists Advice Line, decisions by courts and regulators, by Certification exam results and the Talent Engagement Standard audit program.