OUR VISION, VALUES & GOALS
To provide leadership for Members based on knowledge, standards and influence.
Recognising, supporting and promoting excellence in the Professional Staffing contracting and recruitment market.
Representation to client organisations, candidates and regulators, including Government, as a recognised brand of quality.
Providing Members with business intelligence, industry positioning and programs to assist in accelerating their business objectives.
The Association is a strong network for Members through collegiality, service and support
The Association is a financially secure organisation that achieves its goals and delivers benefits to all stakeholders.
The Associaiton is a brand synonymous with quality and expertise
Membership to be highly valued and represent integrity
To be the centre of informed influence and advocacy for Members
Our Standards to be the benchmarks for clients, candidates and regulators
Our Programs to deliver value to Members and financial security to the Association
To be recognised as an expert commentator on flexible employment, professional talent and quality workplace practices.
The Association is managed by a voluntary Committee of Directors, made up of senior business executives from Full Member companies. The Committee is elected by Members bi -annually and meets quarterly.
The Secretariat, led by Managing Director Julie Mills, works to implement the directions from the Directors and respond to issues and requests of the Membership and key stakeholders.
Membership falls under two categories:
- Full Membership for companies who actively participate in the supply and management of contracting and recruitment or professional talent generally - this includes RPO, MSP, CMC’s and internal recruitment teams.
- Affiliate Membership is available to companies and individuals that supply products and services to Full Members and the contract and recruitment sector generally.
The Secretariat are proud to advise its Members that we put in place “green practices” wherever practicable.
To lessen our carbon footprint we:
• Purchase recycled copy paper
• Re-use and recycle paper
• Turn off lights when rooms are vacant
• Use rechargeable batteries
• Utilise shuttle buses and trains where practicable when travelling
• Off-set carbon use when flying
• Use online conferencing facilities where possible
We will continue to maintain awareness of our practices and endeavour to put in place new practices as they come to light.